From 12/02 to 16/02 - VERONA IN LOVE
Are you looking for ideas for Valentine's Day? The right answer is Verona!
As per established tradition, from 12 to 16 February 2020, on the occasion of the Valentine's Day, Verona transforms itself and dresses in lights, sounds and colors.
Verona in Love 2020 is preparing to conquer the hearts of lovers with a mix of poetry, magic and entertainment!
Now in its 16th edition, the famous Valentine's Day fair in Verona will turn the most suggestive views of the city in red: the streets of the historic center, Juliet's balcony, Piazza dei Signori and the Torre dei Lamberti, Cortile Mercato Vecchio and many other magical places will make you relive the intense and tragic love of Romeo and Juliet by involving you in initiatives and events of all kinds!
The long list of Verona events for Valentine's Day will allow you to celebrate the most romantic days of the year in a unique and special way, even by running the now famous Giulietta and Romeo Half Marathon!
Verona in Love 2020 program (12-16 February)
- Piazza dei Signori: tastings and sales of typical products, market with gift ideas and artistic artefacts, obviously all dedicated to love!
- Illuminations and decorations created ad hoc to create a warm and suggestive atmosphere from Piazza Bra to the Casa di Giulietta;
- 'Guided tours in Love', themed guided walks proposed by the tourist guides associations of Verona and province;
- On the occasion of Verona in Love the Torre dei Lamberti, the tallest building in the city will be illuminated in red. Do not miss the opportunity to climb to the top and enjoy a breathtaking view of Verona and Piazza dei Signori!
- 'Seal of Love' Verona In Love, a special parchment, sealed with sealing wax, which symbolizes a promise of eternal love.
- Juliet and Romeo Half Marathon, scheduled for Sunday 17 February.
Verona is waiting for you with many surprises and much more!